At Meon Face we take your privacy very seriously and want you to understand how we collect, use, store, safeguard, communicate and disclose your personal information.
We will collect, hold, process and share personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We have carried out and will review, as appropriate, a Data Audit
(2) Data Protection Principles
- We will collect personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Personal information will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- Personal data should be adequate, relevant and necessary for those purposes and should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will ensure that our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is readily available
- We will retain personal information only for as long as is necessary for fulfilling those purposes.
At Meon Face we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected.