18th May 2020
Clinic Opening Post-Covid-19
In these unprecedented times, it is difficult for all of us to plan and predict what is going to happen. And it is very frustrating for us that we are not able to provide advice and treatment for you.
However, we want to reassure you that we have been very busy in the background, so that we will be ready when restrictions are lifted to deliver the highest standards of safety for you and our team members.
Your Health and Safety
• When we are able to re-open, there will be a new ‘normal’ for treating you at our clinic. The overriding aim of all these new measures is for your health and for your safety.
• You will be called a few days before your appointment to update your medical health, to confirm your household is symptom-free and to talk you through the likely treatment planned at your appointment.
• You will be asked to use hand sanitiser and you will have your temperature taken.
• We will be planning appointment times to limit contact between patients and to limit patients in our reception area.
• We will all be wearing more protective equipment than you have been used to, depending upon the procedure planned.
• At the end of the appointment, you will make a short visit to the reception which will have an acrylic screen and ask you to make a payment by card. Sometimes, we may have asked for prepayment online, simply to limit contact with our reception team.
• In line with our regular protocols implemented prior to the COVID outbreak, regular disinfection of contact surfaces will be carried out in all areas of the clinic.
In summary, we will do all we can to return to treat your needs to the expected high standard and in the safest possible environment, as soon as possible. In the meantime, we are here to help. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr Ian Hallam and the team at Meon Face